Spring Semester 2010:
* Teaching: Fundamentals of Microbiology - MW 12:00-2:40p
Medical Microbiology - TR 2:00-3:15p
Colloquium in Cell and Molecular Biology - R 3:30-4:30p
Thesis Research - Identification of T Cell Subsets and Immune Response in Colon Cancer Using Immunofluorescence - FOREVER AND EVER
Old Journal Entries
Or rather, entries from the old journal, as it were...
- An open letter to the College. (August 27, 2006)
- Untitled. (July 16, 2006)
- Haunted (Part One) (May 29, 2006)
- Are we growing up, or just going down? (May 3, 2006)
- I had a dream... (March 19, 2006)
- ... (March 14, 2006)
- Enjoy it while it lasts. (September 12, 2005)
- Scene: 3:27 AM. (September 3, 2005)
- Untitled. (July 26, 2005)
Psst... if you're looking for the academic writings I used to have here, head to my Reading Room.
- The Rage in Placid Lake (2003)
- Son of Rambow (2007)
- 大紅燈籠高高掛 / Dà Hóng Dēnglóng Gāogāo Guà [Raise the Red Lantern] (1991)
- Au revoir, les enfants (1987)
- Chalk (2006)
- Le Samouraï (1967)
- Empire Records (1995)
- The Bank Job (2008)
- Le Quatre cents coups [The 400 Blows] (1959)
- Love and Other Disasters (2006)
- Friends and Family (2001)
- Sugar [unrated] (2004)
- The Curiosity of Chance (2006)
- Blade Runner: The Final Cut (1982)
- Wristcutters: A Love Story (2006)
- Death Note [anime] (2006)
- Battle Royale (2000)
- Le scaphandre et le papillon [The Diving Bell and the Butterfly] (2007)
- Extras, Series 2 (2005)
- Extras, Series 1 (2005)
- Shelter (2007)
- Metropolis (1927)
- Cashback (2006)
- Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay [Unrated] (2008)
- The Catherine Tate Show, Series 2 (2005)
- The Catherine Tate Show, Series 1 (2004)
- Tokyo monogatari [Tokyo Story] (1953)
- Akira (1988)
- Habuah [The Bubble] (2006)
- Prime Suspect 4, including:
- The Lost Child (1995)
- Inner Circles (1995)
- Scent of Darkness (1995)
- Like Minds [USA: Murderous Intent] (2006)
- La Strada (1954)
- Black Orpheus (1959)
- Le Notti di Cabiria [Nights of Cabiria] (1957)
- Cleo de cinq a sept [Cleo from 5 to 7] (1962)
- Det Sjunde Inseglet [The Seventh Seal] (1957)
- Prime Suspect 3 (1994)
- Funny Face (1957)
- Lalechet Al Ha'mayim [Walk on Water] (2004)
- Charade (1963)
- Yossi & Jagger (2002)
- Mists of Avalon (2001)
- Blow Up (1966)
The *New* Reading List
Since June 2006...
- The Dead Emcee Scrolls by Saul Williams [61.3%]
- Junk Science: An Overdue Indictment of Government, Industry, and Faith Groups that Twist Science for Their Own Gain by Dan Agin, Ph.D. [64.4%]
- 1984 by George Orwell [18.8%]
VISIT MY SITE SO I CAN EARN MORE MONEY!
Monday, January 8, 2007 @ 9:19 pm
Hey, guys! You guys are all fools! You really thought I gave a crap about what you thought, but you were wrong! I was just trying to entice you onto my site with (semi-)normal blog entries so that you'd comment and drive up my revenue! Ahahahaha! AhahahahahahHAhahaha!
I WIN! I WIN!
It's... annoying, to say the least. Here we have a community of people who actually (somewhat) care (or pretend to care very convincingly) enough to read and comment on what people write, and being a revenue whore is just a huge slap in the face to the dynamic of the community at large. Go ahead and make your money--I don't care--but do it with the respect of the community intact.
Or, you know, get a fucking job.
Recommended by 20 Members
Woo hoo! RIght on...I'm recommending this one :)
Blog to blog...not to make money. I seriously wonder how many people would be here if they were just blogging?
» lazypuppy on 2007-01-08 12:51:47
hehe, right on!! *sniffle* ... damn cold. :) some people actually do care and are here just to blog. I didn't even know what the revenue thing was about when I first joined. My sister recommended it to me and I decided to give it a try. Two years later... I'm still here ... blogging away. You'll get my recommendation too. :)
» LostSoul13 on 2007-01-08 12:59:44
Yes, you are so right. It's bad when people take blogging as something that could earn you big bucks but it's so not true. I mean come on, you can do better working after all.
» Nuttz on 2007-01-08 01:01:36
Awesome! *high-five* NuTang is a family--try us and we'll beat your ass!
» Silver-dot- on 2007-01-08 01:08:42
I could use a job... But nutang helps as well. I can buy crap without feeling too bad about it... But still, just because nutang gives money doesn't mean you should use it for that... it's a nice perk.
» ikimashokie on 2007-01-08 01:11:13
lazypuppy, i was on nutang in the days before money. :p
::shakes cane at the whippersnappers on my lawn::
» ikimashokie on 2007-01-08 01:11:44
I only recently made my journal and when I saw that it was a revenue making site, I really thought it would be like... impossible to make money, so that reason never crossed through my mind.. and for some reason I never thought of other people doing it, but it seems to be a problem here. That sounds really annoying. I concur.
» Tifa on 2007-01-08 02:49:52
I was here before the money too. We're like the wives that celebrities have before they're famous. Sure we're not as hot as the new trophy wives, but you know we was in it for da lov, not da money.
We're the only ones we can trust... .>
» Zanzibar on 2007-01-08 09:09:11
Well.. Nice Post
Supported.. NuTang community does consist of caring people who really cares when our fellow NuTang bloggers have a problem to share.. Thanks for sharing your comments on my problems.. EHhHEHAHhahehhhHhea
» Xboyz on 2007-01-08 09:19:19
You know, I've noticed that someone has their nutang set up soley as a frame to their actual site.... If that doesn't scream "I'm doing it for teh monies"... at least they weren't a bum about it and rubbing it in people's faces
» ikimashokie on 2007-01-08 01:48:46
That's actually kinda smart.
If not at all shady.
» ranor on 2007-01-08 02:26:18
It is, but I think it kinda works against NuTang
» ikimashokie on 2007-01-08 07:15:04
No argument there.
» ranor on 2007-01-08 07:55:43
haha.. infact, you actually did drive more people to your blog.. you revenue WHORE!
» ThisCharmingMan on 2007-01-08 10:16:36
I HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!
Much like that time that my pants fell off when I was dancing in that stupid cotillion.
» ranor on 2007-01-08 11:08:17
heck.... heck.... HECK?!
YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF HECK CHILD!!!
I AM PEACHES AND I WILL LIBERATE YOU FROM YOUR MADNESS!
» ThisCharmingMan on 2007-01-08 11:12:07
Poor NuTang. I'm tired of people taking advantage of it.
» Kirei on 2007-01-10 07:01:26
YOu rilli don't make enough money
THE WHOLE POINT IS TO BLOG!
» rrzhang001 on 2007-01-13 12:01:28
you know, i avoided this
entry for about 2 weeks just because the title disgusted me (in the same way it would you).
the point is, i agree with you. and promote this entry
» TheArchive on 2007-01-15 01:31:45
actually i dont care
» konglamango on 2007-01-16 01:11:37
Jobs are for suckers.
» Dilated on 2007-01-17 01:36:53
Damn give me some more money snitch.
» ryan444123 on 2007-01-21 02:33:37
you shoulda seen how much you started with before this, then compared it to now
» ThisCharmingMan on 2007-01-26 04:36:22
You're just mad because you haven't made $20 yet.
» le_battement on 2007-02-01 12:58:28
» greenlust on 2007-02-04 01:13:17
lmao Nice. XD
» Sylphie on 2007-02-04 04:58:54
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.